When you need an experienced eye to look over your website, have Jamie review it for you.
Jamie has looked at thousands of commercial photographer’s websites over the years, and is a web designer with web development skills herself. She built her first photography website in 2004.
This is a simple website review service that includes:
- Layout & design
- Font continuity
- Menu items
- CTA evaluation
- Booking process
- Overall look, feel & style
- Review of homepage images
- Bio/about page review
- Responsiveness on 15″ + 30″ displays
The website review is not a full site audit or a portfolio review, and does not include:
- Under-the-hood review of apps/add-ons/plugins, script errors, error logs
- Full proofreading of all web copy
- Performance (load speeds)
- SEO review
- Review of all images on the site
- Google Search Console or Analytics check
- Hosting or server evaluation
- Theme evaluation
- Updates or fixes
She will provide the website review in a video file where she records a walkthrough of your website and provides commentary throughout the video. You will be able to download the video and review it whenever you need.
After you sign up Jamie will send you a simple form to complete.
Feel free to reach out with any questions before booking.