The big commercial photography bundle
LIFT THE VEIL ON THE SECRETIVE WORLD OF COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
“Hi __your name__,
We saw your work and would love to talk to you about potentially shooting a project we have coming up for one of the brands we work with. The client really loves your work.
Are you available sometime this week to discuss pricing and timing?
Thanks and I look forward to talking to you,
ABC Advertising Agency
If that inquiry email dropped into your inbox today, would you know:
- what to say?
- what questions to ask?
- how to craft an estimate and price usage?
- what to include in your commercial photography contract?
- how to create a treatment that helps you get hired?
- how to increase your chances of winning a bid?
- how to negotiate?
- what to say during a creative call?
- how to plan and produce the shoot?
- what to expect on a commercial photo shoot?
- and all of the other details that go into commercial work?
IF YOU ANSWERED “NO” TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT.
What’s The Big Commercial Photography Bundle? It’s 520 total pages of information on commercial photography including 10 highly informative guides and 11 time-saving documents. All written in a simple, straightforward, non-intimidating way to make the content easy for you to digest. This bundle includes ALL of the content from all of the other educational bundles.
The guides and documents were designed to be supremely beneficial to photographers who are new to the challenging, secretive, and often confusing world of commercial photography.
The star of the show in this product is the 356-page Big Guide to Commercial Photography, which is a modern, no BS, real world view of the industry as it stands in 2018.
The ‘Big Guide’ is loaded with examples, resources and helpful links; and the chapters on bid/estimate creation, shoot preparation, and marketing are the heaviest on content.
For photographers who want to start off small, there’s the 56-page Commercial Photography for Small Businesses Guide that will help you learn how to add more revenue to your business right away by shooting for local small and medium-sized companies.
If you are ready to dip your toe in the pool of commercial photography and want to increase your revenue by potentially tens of thousands per year (or more), don’t wait until you receive an inquiry like the one above.
Buy the guide and documents today, study and learn the content, be ready to land bids when you get inquiries, and start making more money TODAY.
21 UNIQUE ELEMENTS: 10 GUIDES + 11 DOCUMENTS: 520 TOTAL PAGES
(The guides that are also available in smaller bundles are hyperlinked)
The Big Commercial Photography Guide 356 page PDF
The Big List of Assignment Questions 5 page PDF
Fees & Expenses Glossary of Terms 27 page PDF
First-time clients guide 10 page PDF
Estimate / Bid Terms & Conditions (e.g. Commercial Photography ‘Contract’ ) 7 page PDF
Real World Work-for-Hire Pitch 8 page pdf
Commercial Photography Treatment 15 page PDF
Commercial Animal Photography Mini-Guide 31 page PDF
Bid Descriptions & Details Document 12 pages
Commercial Photography Marketing Resource List 15 page PDF
(The documents that are also available in smaller bundles are hyperlinked)
6 Real-Life Commercial Photography Bids from $2,400-$98,000.
4 awarded and 2 not awarded. 6 pages of PDFs
- Bid #1: $2,400
- Bid #2: $9,995
- Bid #3: $16,325
- Bid #4: $45,700
- Bid #5: $59,600
- Bid #6: $98,410
1 Adult commercial model release (pages, word and PDF versions)
1 Minor commercial model release (pages, word and PDF versions)
1 Animal model release (pages, word and PDF versions)
Change Order Form 1 page pdf
Call Sheet template 1 page excel
‘An amazing resource chock full of very valuable information! If you’re considering entering the commercial market, you won’t find another guide that has anything close to what Jamie has so generously shared.’ – Carina
‘This bundle is absolutely amazing! There is so much information provided so I’m now setting the task to get through it all and start approaching businesses I know I can help, but ensure I get paid appropriately. ‘ – Jo
‘I’ve spent hours online trying to find the information I needed, some information I found – a lot I didn’t – and Jamie has put together a concise, easy-to-read and comprehensive guide to selling your work in the commercial world. If you are contemplating seeing your photographs in the commercial world, run to buy this guide!’ – Cathy
‘If you’ve ever tried to put a commercial bid together, you know that you literally cannot find or buy this kind of information anywhere remotely near this price. The content and value that you get is mind-blowingly epic. To be completely honest, I would have gladly paid A LOT more for this content. -Sara
1) The guides and documents are designed for skilled and established professional photographers of any genre who are new (or newish) to commercial photography. They were created with the assumption that the photographer already has an established business and is looking to add commercial photography to their services.
2) The guides & documents are heavy on the business side of traditional commercial advertising photography, which is working for an agency (ad agency, design firm, marketing firm), who is representing a brand that is the agency’s client.
3) The Big Guide to Commercial Photography does not include any of the following:
- information on photography, lighting, editing or retouching how-to’s (‘how to take pictures’, ‘how to use lighting’, ‘how to edit photos’, etc)
- information on editorial/magazine photography
- information on selling images as stock through stock agencies (with the exception of pricing usage licenses)
- information on working as an hourly or salaried employee photographer for a company
- information on ‘influencer’ photography (e.g. selling space and photography on your social media accounts)
4) Client information is redacted from all bids and sample treatment.
HOW TO BUY
Just click the ‘add to cart’ button below and continue to the quick and easy checkout.
The Big Commercial Photography Bundle
If you are looking for comprehensive information on the business of commercial photography, this is it.
Includes the 356-page Big Commercial Photography Guide, plus 9 additional guides, and 11 documents & forms totaling 520 pages.
All the content was created for new and aspiring commercial photographers, and/or those with limited commercial experience who would like to advance that part of their business.
Includes information you need to know to properly:
- communicate with prospective commercial clients
- estimate and bid jobs
- calculate usage fees
- negotiate prices
- work with small and local businesses
- create a marketing plan
- get your first client
- deliver files
- work with clients for the first time
- craft a commercial photography ‘contract’ (e.g. terms & conditions)
- prepare a treatment
- prepare for a commercial photo shoot
- understand the realities of the industry
- AND SO MUCH MORE….
READ MORE ABOUT THE BUNDLE HERE.
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
Buy today and receive a free Bid – Estimate Creation Checklist plus a free Commercial Photo Shoot Preparation Checklist (A $50 total value). Just click the red coupon code in your cart to get the free checklists.
This is a downloadable digital product. No physical/tangible products are included.
**Notice: The Image Crafters is a not law firm or an attorney, and nothing in this product constitutes legal advice. The documents in this bundle are for business reference, and we highly recommend having a lawyer review your agreements prior to using them for your business. By purchasing this bundle you agree to the Terms and Conditions.**
Comprehensive information on the business of commercial photography.
The 356-page Big Commercial Photography Guide, plus 9 additional guides, and 11 documents and forms totaling 520 pages.
Includes the following 10 guides:
- The Big Commercial Photography Guide (356 pages)
- Commercial Photography for Small Businesses Guide. (Also available separately in the Commercial Photography for Small Businesses Bundle.)
- The Big List of Assignment Questions
- Fees & Expenses Glossary of Terms. (Also available separately in the Commercial Photography Pricing Bundle.)
- First-time clients guide. (Also available separately in the Commercial Photography for Small Businesses Bundle.)
- Estimate / Bid Terms & Conditions (Commercial Photography Contract ) (Also available separately in the Commercial Photography Contracts & Releases Bundle)
- Real World Work-for-Hire Pitch
- Commercial Photography Treatment
- Commercial Animal Photography Mini-Guide. (Also available separately in the Commercial Animal Photography Bundle.)
- Bid Descriptions & Details Document. (Also available separately in the Commercial Photography Pricing Bundle.)
- Commercial Photography marketing resource list. (Also available separately in the Commercial Photography Marketing Bundle.)
Includes the following 11 documents and forms:
- 6 Real-Life Commercial Photography Bids from $2,400-$98,000. (Also available separately in the Commercial Photography Pricing Bundle.)
- Adult commercial model release (pages, word and PDF versions)
- Minor commercial model release (pages, word and PDF versions)
- Animal model release (pages, word and PDF versions)
- Change Order Form
- Call Sheet template
The releases, change order form and call sheet are also available separately in the Commercial Photography Contracts & Releases Bundle.
The bundle provides a 50% savings over buying each component separately.
All Rights Reserved on all bundle content. U.S. copyright #1-6387505771.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.